Turkish Citizenship by Investment
As the leading Turkish law firm advising on global and Turkish citizenship and Turkish immigration law, we are pleased to offer our assistance to our foreign clients to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment:
The Regulation Regarding Application of Turkish Citizenship Code has now been amended. In line with the recent amendments, foreigners who satisfy at least one of the below mentioned investment options will be able to obtain Turkish Citizenship (TC) for themselves and their families:
- - Option (A) stipulates that a minimum amount of property (real estate) investment shall be made for $250k USD. This amount has been reduced from $1m to $250k USD (or the equal value in Turkish Lira) on the condition to not sell the invested property within the next 3 years.
- - Option (B) is to deposit $500k USD in cash (or the equal value in Turkish Lira) for at least 3 years in one of the Turkish Banks.
- - Option (C) requires that a fixed capital investment shall be made minimum of $500k USD (or the equal value in Turkish Lira. This investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- - Option (D) indicates that TC could be obtained provided that government bonds and bills to be purchased on the condition to hold them for at least 3 years. And this investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
- - Option (E), foresees that it will be possible to obtain TC in the event of an investment to be made into a Turkish real estate investment trust, or buy the shares of the venture capital investment fund with a minimum amount of $500k USD.
This means, it is possible to obtain TC for yourself, as well as for your family members: your wife and children below 18 years old (18 years old included) with proceeding one of the abovementioned investment options according to your choice, and once the required conditions are duly met.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO OBTAIN TC?
It usually takes around 3-6 months to obtain TC and Turkish Passports for you and for your family members provided that all the documentation is ready, once after the investment is made and post-investment work are duly done and these would be diligently followed up.
As Ketenci&Ketenci, we can assist you thoroughly on Turkish Citizenship by investment scheme:
- - We are a leading law firm in Turkey on Turkish Citizenship law and related matters. We have been amongst the few law firms in Turkey so far advising on Turkish Citizenship (TC) scheme from the very beginning of the program. We can thoroughly advise and assist you and your family to obtain TC by investment.
- - We can advise you on the all required steps of TC application. We conduct and follow up all the necessary steps very diligently for all our clients depending on your choice of investment options. So far, we have advised and represented our clients globally from the Middle East; Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, as well as China, Central Asia, Pakistan and other parts of the world to obtain TC.
Benefits of Turkey Second Citizenship Program & Turkish Passport at a glance:
- - Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered in 3-6 months.
- - You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in ME.
- - Visa Free Travel for 148 countries
- - No Minimum Residency Required
- - Ownership of one of the Top 30 Passports in the World
- - Turkish passport has 10 year validity and is renewable for life
- - Turkey Identity Card Included
- - Full Medical Assistance Included
- - Pension Programs Included
- - Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
- - Future Access without visa to EU, 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- - One of the best climates in the World throughout the year
- - Muslim country offering democratic and safe environment for family
- - Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- - Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU)
- - Superb Educational Facilities
- - High Quality of Life Full
- - Prospective Visa free travel to EU
Turkey has now reduced required limits for foreigners to acquire Turkish citizenship to encourage investment, according to new regulations published in the country's Official Gazette on Wednesday.
The lower limit of fixed capital investments to acquire Turkish citizenship for foreigners is reduced to $500,000 from $2 million.
Foreigners who real estate in Turkey worth a minimum $250,000, instead of $1 million, can avail Turkish citizenship.
The deposit requirement of minimum $3 million in Turkish banks is also lowered to $500,000.
The regulation also covers foreigners who deposit a minimum of $3 million in Turkish banks. A similar regulation applies to those foreign investors who hold government-issued bonds worth at least $500 million which are not diversified for three years.
Foreigners who generate jobs for minimum 50 people, -- previous requirement was 100 people -- also will be able to take Turkish citizenship, the gazette said. 19th September 2018