Turkish Citizenship by Investment
As a Turkish law firm advising on global citizenship, we are now pleased to offer our assistance to our international clients to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment.
How to obtain Turkish Citizenship by investment?
Turkish Citizenship by investment program has been introduced by the government very recently on 12th January 2017. Within the scheme, Ankara will now grant citizenship to foreigners who buy real estate in Turkey worth at least $1 million under the condition that the property is not sold for at least 3 years. By purchasing a property of valued minimum $1m USD in any part of Turkey, a foreign investor will be able to get Turkish Citizenship for himself and the family.
According to the “Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law”, The foreigners who fulfil certain criterias as laid down by the new law will now be able to apply and obtain Turkish Citizenship in accordance with the clause (b) of the first paragraph of Article 12 of the citizenship law. One of the conditions below shall be met in order to obtain Turkish Citizenship:
- Purchasing an immovable property at least $1.000.000 USD with a title deed restriction of not to sell for 3 years. (The investment must be confirmed by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization) or,
- Investment of at least $2.000.000 USD to a fixed capital investment. (The investment must be confirmed by Ministry of Economy) or,
- Investment of at least $3.000.000 USD in a bank operating in Turkey with a condition of not to withdraw for at least three years. (The investment must be confirmed by Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency) or,
- Holding of government bonds for at least $3.000.000 USD with a condition of not to sell three years. (It must be confirmed by the Undersecretariat of Treasury)
Therefore it will now be possible for international investors to obtain Turkish Citizenship with a single and direct investment of $1m USD to a property in Turkey.
As Ketencilaw, we can assist you on the whole Turkish Citizenship by investment process, our services includes:
- Advising on the application process; apply and lodge for Turkish citizenship
- Introducing you with the reputable developers and real estate agents to choose the right property for your investment.
- Create a bank account for you, and place the funds accordingly
- Draft the property transfer contracts and then finalise the property transfer to you on the Turkish title deed.
- Fully follow up the whole procedure before the Turkish authorities until the citizenship is duly obtained and you and your family get your Turkish Passport.
- It should be noted that all funds shall be legitimate to proceed with investment.
Benefits of Turkey Second Citizenship Program & Turkish Passport at a glance:
Full citizenship granted following background check plus
Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered in 60 working days
Future Access to all 26 Schengen Zone Countries
Visa Free Travel for 148 countries foreseen within 2017
No Minimum Residency Required
Ownership of one of the Top 30 Passports in the World
Turkish passport has 10 year validity and is renewable for life
Turkey Identity Card Included
Full Medical Assistance Included
Pension Programs Included
Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
Possibly having one of the best climates in the World throughout the year
A Muslim Country offering secular and democratic environment
Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
Fantastic natural environment
Excellent food and rich cuisine
Superb Health Facilities
Superb Educational Facilities
High Quality of Life
Full E.U Membership Imminent
Prospective Visa free travel to EU
Related News: Turkey’s new citizenship rules are expected to encourage real estate sales amid stagnating property sales to foreigners