Turkish Citizenship by Investment in 2019
As the leading Turkish law firm advising on global and Turkish citizenship and Turkish immigration law, we are pleased to offer our assistance to our foreign clients to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment in 2019:
The Regulation Regarding Application of Turkish Citizenship Code was recently amended. In line with the new regulations, foreigners who satisfy at least one of the below mentioned investment options will be able to obtain Turkish Citizenship (TC) in the year 2019 for themselves as well as their families:
- * Option (A) stipulates that a minimum amount of property (real estate) investment shall be made for $250k USD on the condition to not sell the invested property within the next 3 years. This amount has been reduced from $1m USD to $250k USD recently (or the equal value in Turkish Lira).
- * Option (B) requires to deposit $500k USD in cash (or the equal value in Turkish Lira) for at least 3 years in one of the Turkish Banks.
- * Option (C) requires that a fixed capital investment shall be made minimum of $500k USD (or the equal value in Turkish Lira. This investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- * Option (D) indicates that TC could be obtained provided that government bonds and bills to be purchased on the condition to hold them for at least 3 years. And this investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
- * Option (E), foresees that it will be possible to obtain TC in the event of an investment to be made into a Turkish real estate investment trust, or buy the shares of the venture capital investment fund with a minimum amount of $500k USD.
This means, it is possible to obtain TC for yourself, as well as for your family members: your wife and children below 18 years old (18 years old included) with proceeding one of the abovementioned investment options according to your choice, and once the required conditions are duly met.
How long does it take to obtain Turkish Citizenship (TC) for all family members?
It usually takes around 3-6 months to obtain Turkish Citizenships and Turkish Passports for the Principal Applicant (Investor) and other family members provided that all the documentation is ready and duly compiled, and pre and post-investment works are properly done and these would be diligently followed up. With the recent additional relaxation in law, the total period to obtain full Turkish Citizenships for all family members have been reduced to as low as 60 days only in 2019.
As Ketenci&Ketenci, we can assist you thoroughly on Turkish Citizenship by investment scheme:
- * We are the leading law firm in Turkey on Turkish Citizenship law and related matters. We have been advising our clients on Turkish Citizenship by investment (TCBI) scheme since the program was initially introduced back in 2017. We have a vast Turkish immigration law experience and we understand our clients’ each specific requirement. We can thoroughly advise and assist you and your family to obtain TCBI.
- * We conduct and follow up all the necessary steps very diligently for all our clients depending on your choice of investment option to obtain Turkish citizenship. We have advised and represented our clients globally from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Iran, as well as from China, US, UK, France and other parts of the World to obtain Turkish Citizenship by investment.
Why you should work with us?
You will get the full benefit of working with one of the most reputable and corporate law firms in Turkey working internationally for many years, advising on global and Turkish migration and citizenship matters.
As Ketenci&Ketenci, we have a long and successful track record of advising institutional clients globally. Over the years, our Clients included US, EU, MENA and China based Multinationals, Fortune 500 Corporations, SMEs, Real Estate Private Equity Funds, International banks as well as governments and High Net Worth Individuals. Please visit our Clients section to see the list of some of our corporate clients that we work together.
As an internationally working, leading Turkish law firm, we have been the pioneers in Turkey advising on citizenship and migration matters. Since 2009, we have successfully assisted several respected clients to obtain US EB-5, UK Tier-1 investor visas as well as Malta Citizenships, Portugal and Greece residency permits for our international clients. This preeminent international migration, citizenship and residency experience as well as our traditional corporate working culture paved the way for us to become the leading law firm advising on Turkish citizenship by investment.
We also have a special team on the ground for property investments and real estate transactions making sure all points are duly checked before making the investment. Each citizenship application is very diligently followed up by our highly experienced Turkish citizenship and immigration lawyers. We provide clear advice on the procedures and keep informed our clients of the of the process regularly on a daily basis from Day1, up until the Turkish citizenship is fully obtained.
We have an extensive network inside Turkey, in Istanbul where we are mainly based and also in the Capital of Turkey, Ankara. Our corporate Turkish immigration practice is renowned for very diligent approach, we extensively strive to provide the best legal services in our clients on Turkish citizenship by investment as well as obtaining Turkish residency and work permits, bank account opening in Turkey, new company and business formations in Turkey and related matters such as renting the property after investment, and yet we offer competitive rates to our clients when advising on Turkish citizenship by investment. We can handle straightforward or highly complex TC applications diligently for you.
As Ketenci&Ketenci, we have also been recently awarded as the ‘Citizenship Law Firm of the Year in Turkey’ by the respective Lawyer World media for our diligent advice on Turkish citizenship by investment and related matters.
Benefits of Turkey Second Citizenship Program & Turkish Passport at a glance:
- * Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 3-6 months only.
- * You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World.
- * Visa Free Travel for 148 countries
- * No Minimum Residency Required
- * Ownership of one of the Top 30 Passports in the World
- * Turkish passport has 10 year validity and is renewable for life
- * Turkey Identity Card Included
- * Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members included
- * No need to declare your wealth
- * Turkey allows Dual Citizenships
- * No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants
- * Pension Programs Included
- * Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
- * Future Access without visa to EU, 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- * One of the best climates in the World throughout the year
- - Muslim country offering democratic and safe environment for family
- - Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- - Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU)
- - Superb Educational Facilities
- - High Quality of Life Full
- - Prospective Visa free travel to EU
- * Wonderful climate throughout the year
- * Muslim country offering democratic and westernised lifestyle
- * Safe and happy environment for the family
- * Very hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- * Easy to do Business
- * High GDP per capita
- * Strong, Independent Legal System and Courts
- * Fair Tax System
- * Perfect location nestled between Europe, Asia and the Middle East and Africa
- * Excellent food and rich Turkish cuisine
- * Superb Health Facilities
- * High Quality of Life
- * Opportunity to relocate and live in Istanbul, one of the most beautiful and developed towns in the World or any other part of Turkey
- * Due to recent depreciation in Turkish Lira, it is the perfect time to invest in Turkish real estate market and at the same time obtain the citizenship for all family.
- * Superb Educational Facilities
- * Fantastic natural environment
- * Regional Powerhouse
- * One of the largest and strongest economies in the World
- * G20, NATO Member
- * EU Candidate Country
- * Prospective Visa free travel for Turkish Citizens to EU (Schengen zone) soon
- * Easy to obtain long-term, multiple entry visa to EU, US, Canada, UK and Australia for Turkish citizens
Turkey has now reduced required limits for foreigners to acquire Turkish citizenship to encourage investment, according to new regulations published in the country's Official Gazette.
The lower limit of fixed capital investments to acquire Turkey citizenship for foreigners is reduced to $500,000 from $2 million.
Foreigners who real estate in Turkey worth a minimum $250,000, instead of $1 million, can avail Turkish citizenship.
The deposit requirement of minimum $3 million in Turkish banks is also lowered to $500,000. The regulation also covers foreigners who deposit a minimum of $3 million in Turkish banks. A similar regulation applies to those foreign investors who hold government-issued bonds worth at least $500 million which are not diversified for three years.
Foreigners who generate jobs for minimum 50 people, -- previous requirement was 100 people -- also will be able to take Turkish citizenship, the gazette said. Turkish Official Gazette, 19th September 2018.