Ireland has recently become a highly popular jurisdiction among high net worth investors looking to have a permanent residency in the EU. Home to google and several other leading multinationals, Irealand offers EU residency as well as an English-speaking environment with a high quality of life.
It is possible to obtain Irish residency by making an investment of minimum €500,000 EUR. The route also offers to be able to apply for Irish Citizenship at the end of 5 year period application of which is subject to other conditions.
Ireland Immigrant Investor Program stipulates these options below to apply for and obtain Irish Residency by Investment:
- Option (A): Enterprise Investment €1,000,000 EUR
- Option (B) : Investment Fund €1,000,000 EUR
- Option (C): Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) €2,000,000 EUR
- Option (D) : Endowment €500,000 EUR
Please contact with us for further info on Investment Options.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IRISH RESIDENCY & CITIZENSHIP ?
- Visa-Free Travel to over 177 countries, including Switzerland, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, and EU Countries.
- One of the Best Healthcare Services of the World.
- Dual & Multiple Citizenships are allowed.
- Citizenship might be obtained for family members including dependent children under 24 of the Main Applicant & Spouse
- One of Best Education Systems of the World, with much 1st class International Schools and the opportunity to study in EU Countries.
- Irish Passport is renewable for life and passed onto future generations
WHY IRELAND ?
- EU Member with a stable economy
- Close business and trade relations with the US as well as the UK
- Safe environment to settle with family
- Preferable 2nd home to spend Winter and Summer, easy to travel from/to US & EU.
- Traditionally very hospitable, tolerant, and welcoming manner to all foreigners.
- Beautiful climate with breathtaking landmarks all around the Island
- Very Low Crime Rates
- One of Highest GDP Per Capita of the World
- Stable, secure, and successful economy with its strong IT & finance sectors.
- No interview requirement
- Member of Commonwealth of Nations
- Advantageous travel options to Commonwealth Countries, such as UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore for all Irish Citizens,
- Strong, Independent Legal System and Courts
- Reasonable Tax Rates, very low Corporate Tax and even lower for IT Firms
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (“FAQ”) IN RELATION TO IRELAND IMMIGRANT INVESTOR PROGRAM
Do I have to travel to Ireland before or after the application of Citizenship?
Applicants for Irish naturalization must physically reside in Ireland for 4 years in an 8-year timeframe prior to 12 months residency requirement in order to apply for citizenship.
What are the visa-free travel opportunities for citizens of Ireland?
As of 2020, Irish citizens enjoy visa-free travel to over 177 countries including the entire EU, the UK, and Switzerland.
Is Ireland a tax haven for investors who look for obtaining Citizenship by Investment?
Ireland offers a very advantegeous tax regime so it is usually considered as a tax haven though being a full EU member. Ireland also do not pursue tax on foreign incomes.
Is it possible for two or more different investors to get Irish Citizenship depending on a single real estate?
No, this is not possible. Real Estate Investments related to the Irish CBI program are made via investment trusts, therefore real estate obtainment of several investors will not be applicable to acquire Irish Citizenship.
Is Irish Citizenship by Investment Program regulated with official legislation?
Yes. Ireland CBI is stipulated within some regulations, mainly by the Irish Nationality and Citizenship Act of 1956, which has been amended in recent years. CBI Programme, which is phrased as Naturalization, has been explained in this law beginning as of article 14, and further.
Is Irish Citizenship acquired/valid for life?
Yes, once the citizenship is acquired, it becomes a permanent citizenship for life for you and the citizenship could also be passed to your future generations.
However, if a baby from Irish parents is born outside of Ireland, the birth shall be registered before an Irish Authority.
Can we change our names after obtaining Irish citizenship?
Yes, but the applicant may only apply for the change of name after the citizenship is acquired. In order to apply for it, the applicant shall submit a petition before Naturalization and Immigration Service (INIS) prior to the execution of the Deed Poll.
How many family members can apply for citizenship along with the Main Applicant?
All family members can apply to the main applicant. However, the dependent children between the ages of 18 – 24 shall submit a form that they are financially dependent on the main applicant
Is there any language requirement to apply for Irish Citizenship?
No, neither there is a language requirement nor historical knowledge.
Once Irish Citizenship is acquired, in the case that the applicant will not stay in Ireland, what will be the main applicant’s tax liabilities in Ireland?
Tax liability in Ireland depends on the days the citizens reside in the country. If the citizens reside more than 183 days for a tax year (1 January-31 December) or if they reside in the country for more than 280 days for 2 straight tax years, than the liability automatically will be applicable.