Ketenci&Ketenci is amongst the leading Tier1 one firms in Turkey on Solar Energy Law.
We have been representing and advising to our international clients from the US, China, Germany, Italy and Spain whom invested in Turkish Solar Energy market within the last 5 years.
Our team has significant experience in preparing, financing, developing and operating projects concerning Solar Power throughout Turkey and the region.
We advise our clients on permitting, auditing, due diligence, environmental compliance management, M&As, lending, and development in real estate. When a dispute arises, we then vigorously act on behalf of our clients to protect their best interests. We have represented and defended our clients on government actions, statutory-based lawsuits, contractual claims or environmental tort suits, by pursuing and achieving creative solutions for clients.
Ketenci&Ketenci provides legal advice on project origination, structuring, development and operation, acquisitions and finance of renewable energy companies and projects. Clients benefit from our broad and deep knowledge of renewable energy industry in Turkey, from interconnection tariffs to power pools and renewable energy licenses, from permitting strategies to social license issues and to successful joint ventures. We provide timely, practical and comprehensive legal representation.
Our capabilities for solar projects include advisory on;
- Capital Raise and Financing
- Resourcing Projects with global Private Equity Houses and Funds
- Forming a venture or handling the disposition or acquisition of solar plants and projects
- Solar plant and transmission live siting
- Co-generation agreements
- Compliance with state regulatory requirements
- Public tenders, private placements
- Land use, leasing, zoning and entitlements
- Licensing and permitting
- Power purchase agreements
- Solar leases
- Possible tax credits and further incentives
- Correspondences with Government agencies at all stages
Energy Law Firm of the Year 2015 in Turkey, Corporate Int