Property&Real Estate Law
Ketenci&Ketenci is highly recommended by several directories worldwide on real estate/ property law matters.
We represent high-profile clients in relation to their real estate investments in Turkey. We also provide significant advice from a Turkish property law point of view in respect to the disputes that may arise, thus represent our clients before Turkish Courts accordingly. In addition, we assist our clients on every step of purchasing and selling property in Turkey and also in Greece.
Ketenci&Ketenci provides legal opinions on every sort of major real estate development, including commercial, retail, office, industrial, residential, hotel and etc.
Ketenci&Ketenci have particular expertise in conducting complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, real estate portfolio acquisitions, dispositions and financings, and in the establishment of investment funds and joint ventures.
Ketenci&Ketenci provide legal services mainly in relation to following matters related to Property&Real Estate Law;
- Acquisitions and dispositions of retail, office, hotel, industrial, recreational and residential properties,
- Acquisitions and dispositions of businesses of which real estate is a material asset,
- Providing legal opinions as to choice of investment structures,
- Providing legal analysis of leases and other property contracts, performing a research on the regulatory compliance, performing title searches and reviewing,
- Resolving disputes arising from the purchase, financing, management and sale of real estates or businesses with real estate holdings,
- Acquisition, construction and permanent financing, from both the lender's and the borrower's perspective,
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing the loan and security documentations,
- Duly transferring the title deeds before the title deed registries,
- In case of foreign buyers, applying for military permission of the real estate before the competent authorities,
- Coordination of all aspects of land use planning and development process, including dealing with government and public agencies, securing regulatory approvals, and representing clients before administrative courts, title deed registries and municipalities,
- Drafting and negotiation of construction contracts,
- Construction financing, from both the lender's and the borrower's perspective,
- Litigation involving construction lien matters, delay claims and bonding claims, and liquidated damages claims,
- Retail, office and industrial leasing, from the landlord's or the tenant's perspective,
- Providing legal advices on landlord-tenant disputes arising during the term of a lease or upon its termination.
In addition, we provide advise to our private clients when purchasing property in Turkey and abroad.
Our service is effective in minimising the risk and addressing our clients' ongoing and emerging requirements which also includes:
- Dealing with contracts
- Concluding the purchase
- Due diligence on the property itself and the real estate agencies.
- Representing client before Title Deed Office
- Representing client before Notary
- Completing all necessary registrations
- Financial advice