Intellectual Property & Information Technology Law
We understand our clientís compelling needs on IP and IT law issues, and offer practical advice and efficient service tailored to the needs of the client, whether large or small. Our global reach, though a very extensive network of contacts, is of great value to the businesses of our clients.
We are experienced trademark lawyers in Turkey.
Our advice on Intellectual Property and Information Technology law includes;
- Advising on trademark licensing
- Turkish trademark law
- Breach of licenced Litigation infringements
- Collection of damages
- Publishing contracts
- Patent & design rights
- Submitting applications in Turkey and foreign jurisdictions
- Ownership rights in software or other technology products
- Data protection
- Software license and distribution agreements
- E-commerce law
- P litigation
Intellectual Property Law
Ketenci&Ketenci are one of the most experienced law firms in Turkey in protecting its clients' intellectual property rights in Turkey and abroad.
Intellectual Property Practice of Ketenci&Ketenci is broad-ranging, from all aspects of patent, trademark, and copyright law, to provide legal opinions and consultations on entertainment law, domain names, and security interests in intellectual property, licensing, franchising and related aspects of commercial law and other relevant legal areas.
In addition, we have expertise in litigating IP-related matters with an extensive track record of successfully representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
Ketenci&Ketenci provide legal services mainly in relation to following matters related to Intellectual Property Law;
- Due Diligence,
- Trademark licensing,
- Trademark selection, clearance and prosecution,
- Advertising and promotion law,
- Trademark and trade dress litigation for infringements,
- Ex parte and inter partes disputes in the Turkish Patent Institute and before other registries around the world,
- Patent licensing,
- Patent Litigation, Prosecution and Counseling,
- Patent examination-reexamination,
- Inter partes disputes,
- Copyright licensing,
- Copyright disputes and litigation for infringements,
- Protecting transactional intellectual property rights (distribution agreements and etc.).