Turkish law is in the process of being amended according to EU regulations. In addition, EU is Turkey's primary import and export partner. As a result, a clear understanding of
European Union law is of major and growing importance for all individuals and companies.
We therefore provide advice on ;
- Investment in EU and Turkey
- Export and import to/from EU
- Proceedings relating to fundamental freedoms (freedom of establishment, free movement of goods, services, persons and capitals)
- Analysis and supervision of the implications of European industry legislation and policies
- Proceedings before the EU Institutions.
- Treaties, regulations and decisions of ECJ.