Ketenci&Ketenci covers the areas below regarding the antitrust and Turkish competition law;
- Antitrust&Competition Law Enforcement and litigation;
- Intellectual Property related Competition Law matters;
- Antitrust and Competition Law disputes including but not limited to private damages, commercial disputes and judicial reviews;
- Compliance and counselling;
- Merger control;
- Public procurement and competitive tendering;
- Sector regulation;
- Abuse of dominance/monopolisation and market investigations; and
- State aid.
In addition, we regularly handle merger control filings and advise our clients on a wide range of commercial practices, including distribution and licensing agreements. We also represent clients in antitrust investigations and claims.
Clients benefit from our in-depth experience and longstanding commitment in the jurisdictions in which Ketenci&Ketenci practices. Ketenci&Ketenci offers clients a unique perspective that is invaluable in today’s increasingly borderless business landscape.
Ketenci&Ketenci regularly advises clients in many different industries, including the aerospace, telecommunications, energy, healthcare and technology sectors, as well as financial institutions and sovereign clients on both the antitrust/competition aspects of corporate deals as well as in litigation matters in courts in Turkey and throughout Europe. We represent clients before the European Commission, the Federal Trade Commission and before the European General Court and the European Court of Justice, as well as before national courts and national competition authorities throughout Europe. Our firm is actively involved in many high profile corporate transactions, closely watched cartel and monopolization investigations, and premier antitrust litigations.