As a full service Turkish law firm, we provide advice to foreign investors to develop strategies for operating in Turkey under the most suitable corporate structure.
We also assist on every stage of incorporation and business formation in Turkey.
Our assistance includes:
- Legal and strategic advice on investment in Turkey
- Company & Business Formation in Turkey
- Advising on the merits of Turkish Business law
- Drafting the Articles of Association (Incorporation) and granting assistance throughout the process
- Drafting all other documents required for the incorporation;
- Arranging Public Notary procedures and certified translations
- Offering a Virtual Office for your company (if required)
- Setting up a bank account
- Recommending a certified accountant.