As a full service Turkish law firm, we provide advice to foreign investors to develop strategies for operating in Turkey under the most suitable corporate structure.
We also assist our clients on every stage of incorporation, business and company formation in Turkey.
Our assistance includes:
- Legal and strategic advice on investment in Turkey,
- Company & Business Formation in Turkey,
- Advising on the merits of Turkish Business law,
- Drafting the Articles of Association (Incorporation) and assistance throughout the incorporation process,
- Drafting all other documents required for the incorporation,
- Arranging Notary procedures and certified translations,
- Assistance on the location of the headquarters,
- Setting up an international bank account
- Assistance on the appointment of the certified accountant.
* Please visit our publication section for further information on Turkish company law and the incorporation process in Turkey.