Aviation regulation and liability is one of the niche practice areas involving only a group of highly skilled legal counsels. At Ketenci&Ketenci, we offer a significant experience acting for aviation insurers, underwriters and public institutions in Turkey in prosecuting and defending numerous types of aviation claims. We represent domestic and international air carriers, manufacturers of aircraft, components and engines and airports.
Ketenci&Ketenci provides compelling legal advice in aircraft finance on a global scale. We are a leading aviation law firm in Turkey and we our experienced aircraft finance lawyers provides in-depth legal advice on the most ambitious cross-border financing deals around the world.
Ketenci&Ketenci represents airlines, financial institutions, lessors, manufacturers, credit support providers and industry advisors in a broad spectrum of lease and finance transactions. Moreover, Ketenci&Ketenci also provides legal advice on aircraft finance related securities, tax, litigation, restructuring, bankruptcy and regulatory matters.
It is also notable that upon the ratification of the Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment and the Protocol to the Convention on Matters Specific to Aircraft Equipment such Convention, Turkey has become a country which is very secure and promising for aircraft finance in all respects.
The aircraft finance practice of Ketenci&Ketenci is consisted of following practices:
- Financings and other secured debt financings,
- Financings provided by foreign and domestic financial organizations,
- Operating leases of either cross-border or multijurisdictional,
- All sorts of securities (available in the registered area of aircraft) of aircraft operating leases,
- Financial guarantees of public and privately placed debt,
- Purchase and sale transactions on behalf of our clients,
- Negotiation of purchase agreements with manufacturers,
- Registrations before the Turkish Civil Aviation Directorate,
- Process Agency.