International arbitration is a binding and consensual form of dispute resolution which provides an effective method of resolving international disputes without the potential cost, delays and risk associated with domestic litigation. It is highly notable that most of the multinational corporations would rather resolve their commercial disputes by arbitrations administered by a reputable arbitration institution.
Ketenci&Ketenci is consisted of the lawyers who are specialized in a range of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques.
Ketenci&Ketenci is qualified with arbitration processes using a wide range of institutions and rules, including the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)'s International Court of Arbitration, London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), American Arbitration Association (AAA), International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), and United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL).
We provide legal services on ADR to our clients with providing a significant expertise on following matters;
- International and Domestic Arbitration,
- Representing our clients before arbitral institutions,
- Preparing and presenting the case before arbitrators,
- Enforcement of arbitral awards in Turkey,
- Enforcement of arbitral awards abroad,
- Acting as independent arbitrators when requested.